Iphone 4s battery stuck on 100% since yesterday
My iphone 4s is stuck on 100%, I tried letting the battery drain, recharge etc etc. So went with a factory reset. Now before I installed the icloud backup I could tell it was working correctly again. So. I'm assuming one of the apps that I've updated recently is causing the issue. Any ideas on how I can go about figuring out which one it is? And would deleting that app fix it?? Thanks for any help!!
- 11-09-2013, 05:04 PM #2
- 11-09-2013, 05:32 PM #3
Re: Iphone 4s battery stuck on 100% since yesterday
When did you get the 4S? If it is still under warranty, take it to the Apple Store.
I had this same issue with my iPhone 3G. After a full charge, it would indicate 100% for a day or two, until it died. A reset would cause the indicator to read true, but only until the next time I charged it. I took it to the Apple Store, and they replaced it under warranty.
- By 33497746 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-19-2013, 08:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 11-16-2013, 06:40 PM
- By cwbcpa in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2013, 08:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2013, 10:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2013, 02:47 PM