IPad iCloud not backing up
Hi can anyone help me. My iPad 2 has always been able to back up. I have tried to back up now. It shows last back up was done 30 November, even though it has been plugged in to charge since then, sirely it would show that date that it was backed up. It also seems to use a lot of space. I am not one to use my iPad ofetn, I dont have games, I have downloaded one album and a single, and sent music from my PC to my iPad. I've bought one movie.
Anyway, I'd just like to update like I usually have been able to do. Could this just be a once off thing. I usually back up at work, even though I do have ADSL at home?
- 11-09-2013, 11:52 AM #2
Re: IPad iCloud not backing up
Just go to Settings->iCloud and then scroll down to the bottom and select "Storage & Backup". Now make sure the iCloud is enabled. If so, go ahead and select "Back up now". If it is not enabled, enable it and then select "Back up now".
- By Rolandh in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 40Last Post: 08-13-2016, 07:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2013, 05:31 AM
- By iwicked in forum iOS 7Replies: 12Last Post: 11-14-2013, 11:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2013, 08:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2013, 02:01 AM