Bad sync on iphone 5
I synced my iphone 5 to itunes and it removed 85% of my songs and album artwork with no rhyme or reason.
How do I fix this? I want my songs back. They should be on my icloud still.
p.s. I know nothing about technology. It horrifies me. Help!
- 11-07-2013, 11:05 AM #2
Re: Bad sync on iphone 5
Your purchased songs are readily available to redownload via the device's iTunes Store app.
1. Initiate the iTunes Store app on your device
2. Select "More" in the bottom right corner
3. Select "Music"
4. Select the songs you want to redownload.
- By Mark_Venture in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 29Last Post: 03-18-2015, 10:30 AM
- By Mr. Marco in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 14Last Post: 02-11-2014, 12:17 PM
- By dodo87 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2013, 10:55 AM
- By xMatter in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2013, 07:33 AM
- By iKev in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 14Last Post: 11-09-2013, 04:40 AM