How to Upgrade iPad 4.3.3 to IOS6 or higher ?
I have an older iPad using version 4.3.3
How can I upgrade as a numbers of apps can't be upgraded
- 11-06-2013, 11:04 PM #2
Re: How to Upgrade iPad 4.3.3 to IOS6 or higher ?
I believe the newest version of iOS you can run on the original iPad is 5.1. Do you have the original iPad? Or iPad 2?
To update iOS to the newer version, connect your iPad to a computer with iTunes. I haven't used anything running iOS 4 in quite a while, so I'm not 100% sure, but you might also be able to update via WiFi... Look in your settings, and see if it lists "software update" under general settings.
- 11-07-2013, 06:22 AM #3
- By metllicamilitia in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 29Last Post: 01-11-2014, 07:18 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Pebble SmartwatchesReplies: 7Last Post: 12-26-2013, 09:30 PM
- By iKev in forum AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 11-11-2013, 10:11 PM
- By BreakingKayfabe in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 20Last Post: 11-08-2013, 01:21 PM
- By Heisenberg in forum iOS 7Replies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2013, 06:02 PM