calendar iphone 4
my calendar has stopped working on my Iphone 4. It was working fine last night, this morning there are no entries and while I can put in new entries, it doesn't seem to be showing them.
- 11-05-2013, 06:47 PM #2
- 11-05-2013, 06:48 PM #3
Re: calendar iphone 4
Delete that particular email account that the calendar is associated with and then reconfigure it.
You can also go to Settings->Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then scroll down to the calendar section and check the sync settings. For example, if it's set for 1 month, it will NOT show event older than that timeframe.
- 11-05-2013, 07:01 PM #4
- By MzDee in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 24Last Post: 05-21-2014, 01:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 01-01-2014, 08:42 PM
- By stalemate1 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 11-07-2013, 11:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2013, 02:59 PM
- By flasala in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 11-06-2013, 08:13 AM