+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
I believe that I have been blocked but when I send an Imessage, I get the delivered and some minutes later the read receipt. Is it normal to receive the read receipt in this situation?
- 11-04-2013, 04:16 PM #2
- 2,975 Posts
Re: Blocked Imessages
Not 100% sure, as I have never been blocked yet..... lol
Any other way you can ask the user on the other end if they blocked you.
I am thinking if one is blocked they would not get the message anyways... So maybe the read and delivered is just the Apple servers canning the message...
- By hockey1299 in forum iMessageReplies: 23Last Post: 11-23-2013, 11:21 PM
- By finn5975 in forum iOS 7Replies: 6Last Post: 11-16-2013, 09:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2013, 10:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-01-2013, 08:38 PM
- By 1bobby25 in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2013, 06:40 PM