Is it legal to sell ipad I received as a courtesy gift?

I

iMore Question

I recently received an ipad from a local company as a thank you gift to teachers participating in a competition sponsored by the company. I have no use for it for a couple of reasons. 1. My school's network system does not support Apple products; i.e. I have no way to use it in the classroom. 2. We already have two iPads at home, and have no use for it there. I would like to sell it online, but I'm concerned that someone might think it's stolen. Do I have any reasons to be concerned? Is it okay for me to sell it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I recently received an ipad from a local company as a thank you gift to teachers participating in a competition sponsored by the company. I have no use for it for a couple of reasons. 1. My school's network system does not support Apple products; i.e. I have no way to use it in the classroom. 2. We already have two iPads at home, and have no use for it there. I would like to sell it online, but I'm concerned that someone might think it's stolen. Do I have any reasons to be concerned? Is it okay for me to sell it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Unless there was some sort if stipulation placed on the gift preventing from you from doing so, absolutely. They gave it to you to do with as you wish... including disposing of it however you choose.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2