Verizon iPhone with no contract
Hi, haven't been able to find the answer so far googling. Does anyone know if you can use iphone 4s out of contract? It's verizon with no sim slot and I am going overseas for awhile. I want to know if i can just use my phone with wifi to use the maps, check email and use what's app if i cancel my contract. I'm actually out of contract now with verizon. I have a cheap phone with sim slot for calls/texting i can use. Anyone know the answer to this? Thanks so much!
- 11-03-2013, 03:19 PM #2
Re: Verizon iPhone with no contract
The Verizon iPhone4S does have a sim slot... but it's only for use on GSM systems outside the USA... to do what you want to do... put it in Airplane mode, then turn on wifi and you're good to go.
- By shihtzumom1 in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 12-02-2013, 04:15 PM
- By erdingtonbelle1952 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 23Last Post: 11-06-2013, 06:38 PM
- By WhiteRa in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2013, 09:16 PM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2013, 03:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2013, 02:34 PM