I use a particular name for my ex-partner which is listed in my contacts. I have unfortunately had to text him over the past week and he has emailed me to say he likes the name I have him listed under. How would he know that? I am very concerned he has hacked my phone. Can someone advise me if there is anyway he can possible see the name I have him listed under?
- 11-03-2013, 11:52 AM #2
If you had a shared contacts via any cloud service - it would be quite easy for anyone else sharing the same contact list to see your "modification".... First, you should delete any and all accounts that sync to a cloud that were shared... and I'd go so far as to wipe & restore your phone, and make sure you're not using any shared AppleID... change passwords to all of your accounts - and wherever possible, use two-step authentication and/or verification for any activity related to passwords.
- 11-03-2013, 02:08 PM #3
Is this name you have him listed as like what shows up when you text or call him? It is listed in your contacts as you said so whatever you have listed is what is going to show or am I am missing something here in the way you are stating it?
- By punkdixie in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2013, 06:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2013, 02:56 AM
- By 1bobby25 in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 06:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-31-2013, 08:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2013, 07:44 AM