Hi. I had my iPhone 4s stolen about 6 weeks ago, and I've since replaced it with an iPhone 5s. All of my previous photos are stored in my laptop under the 'iCloud Photos' icon. I am unable to view these photos on my new iPhone. Why is this?
- 11-01-2013, 09:14 AM #2
Re: iCloud Photos
1. Did you restore your new device from a backup of the old one?
2. Was Photostream enabled prior to getting the new device?
3. Were the photos ever synced to iTunes, and if so, did you attempt to sync them to your new device?
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 15Last Post: 03-22-2014, 08:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2013, 11:20 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:35 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 01:10 PM