Remove Apple ID
recently i have bought used i phone 4s and i unlocked and upgraded on IOS7 ,after that i tried format my phone and its asking apple id and password , which i dont know how to trouble shoot this problem is there is a way ??
Appreciate your help
- 10-31-2013, 07:30 AM #2
- 10-31-2013, 07:41 AM #3
Re: Remove Apple ID
You just bought the phone used which means that the person was using Find my iPhone and neither they nor you turned it off before reloading the OS. This means you will either have to get in touch with the person you bought the phone from and meet them so they can put in their password to unlock the phone or you will have to take it to a genius bar and hopefully be able to sort it out. This is the new activation lock in effect.
- By kaixun in forum iPad AirReplies: 9Last Post: 11-25-2013, 10:46 PM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 144Last Post: 11-07-2013, 08:39 AM
- By Rickygomac in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2013, 03:38 AM
- By HighTechToid in forum iPad AirReplies: 23Last Post: 11-03-2013, 10:32 PM
- By Just_Me_D in forum Apple TVReplies: 6Last Post: 10-30-2013, 08:03 PM