Total iOS 7 crash
Hi guys, I'm having a serious problem with my ipad and I can't seem to fix it. It will randomly crash and reboot for no reason. If I use multi tasking, if I push the home button, it doesn't matter what I do.this just started after I updated my ipad 4 to iOS 7. At first I thought it was just a bug in the release version of the iOS and that they'd patch it. I finally got around to updating to 7.0.3 last night and I'm still getting the same problem.... Any one know how to fix this?
- 10-31-2013, 05:02 AM #2
Re: Total iOS 7 crash
After updating, did you restore from a backup? If so, I suggest you place your device in DFU mode, connect it to your computer and restore it via iTunes, and afterwards, set it up as a new device. It may be an inconvenience, but it could also remedy the problems you're having.
- By Swank Chung in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2013, 12:42 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:32 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2013, 05:47 PM