Jailbroken iPad Mini Update to 7.0.3
i want to update my jailbroken ipad mini [iOS 6.0.1] to the recent iOS 7.0.3:
1- i know i'll lose the jailbreak now but i want to know if i will be able to re-jailbreak in the future when available.
2- also the most important part i'll use the iTunes [Shift+Restore] method From jailbroken iOS 6.0.1 To 7.0.3.ipsw, IS IT SAFE this way????? or i have to do something first???
- 10-31-2013, 01:11 AM #2
- By jglowe74 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2014, 06:41 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOS 7Replies: 7Last Post: 11-15-2013, 06:35 AM
- By efn77 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 23Last Post: 11-08-2013, 12:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 08:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 07:20 PM