4S Slide to Unlock unresponsive-phone won't unlock
Hey iMore, it's been a while since I've posted. Like 2-3 years probably. Eesh, anyway...
So I have iOS 7.0.3 and it's been running fine on my non-JB iPhone 4S. Suddenly tonight, I check-in via Foursquare (yes, I still try to use it) then tuck my phone back into my pocket. Pull it out again a few minutes later and try to slide it open...nothing. Try again several times and nothing. Even the notifications screen in general is unresponsive. I have even tried to "slide to power off" and that is unresponsive.
I come home, try to do a restore and iTunes tells me I have to turn off "Find my iPhone" before I can do a restore. Well, I can't get to the app to turn it off.
Seems I'm in a bit of a pickle here. Anyone have any thoughts/suggestions/similar experiences? Kind of sucks...a lot.
- 10-21-2014, 06:41 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: 4S Slide to Unlock unresponsive-phone won't unlock
Ok so I know this is an old post, but I am having the same problem. I have an iPhone 4, and just today updated to iOS 7.1.2, and now it is stuck on the "Hello" screen to start the set up process. I did the standard hard reset about a thousand times, I did a factory restore, and I also threatened the phone with violence with no avail. I tried calling it from a separate phone, but it went straight to voice mail. I have had the phone for three years and so of course I do not have the apple support stuff. Oh and I use Straight Talk. I have been searching and searching for hours, but the most I can get from any website is what I have already tried. Please please help. Thank you.
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOS 7Replies: 7Last Post: 11-15-2013, 06:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 07:20 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:15 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:02 PM