- iMore Newbie
- 21 Posts
iMac shutting down!
Ever since I upgraded to Mavericks, my iMac will randomly shut down and not boot back up unless I unplug the power cord from the back of the computer, wait 15 seconds and then plug it back in. Have any of you been experiencing this problem? or could I possibly have a bad power cord. This has happened 3 times in the last week.
- 10-29-2013, 08:12 PM #2
Re: iMac shutting down!
While not the same issue, this is one a lot of folks are having - https://discussions.apple.com/message/23518190#23518190 // https://discussions.apple.com/message/23502313#23502313 Personally, yours sounds more like a power cord / plug concern than anything. I'd try getting a new power cord and see if that resolves it.
- By HAVOKID in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2013, 03:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 06:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 09:51 AM
- By Spiritual pilot in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2013, 03:41 PM
- By ArGiEs in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2013, 08:23 AM