Which to buy? - iPad Air or iPad mini with retina display

SteaminBeamin

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
iPad Air or iPad mini with retina display..
I own a small business and will be doing Point of Sale at trade shows. I know they have the same stuff on them I am just curious as to what other will be using.
Thanks ahead of time for you input.

SteaminBeamin

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
My fear is that they will not be shipping out enough for me to get one as well as the million dollar question--- When will it be available, can we pre order it?
I will be taking the day off from work to get it I just really don't want to sit in line for 9 hours.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
My fear is that they will not be shipping out enough for me to get one as well as the million dollar question--- When will it be available, can we pre order it?
I will be taking the day off from work to get it I just really don't want to sit in line for 9 hours.
Right now none of your questions are available to properly answer.
The only one is what Karen gave you something to think about - Portability for POS. Other than that I just posted an article from the Blog that Apple cannot even source enough parts to put together the 5S, The iPad Air and even the mini w/ retina for the holidays and are warning everyone to jump on what you want when available and that way assure yourself something for the biggest shopping day of the year.

I am sure Apple is sweating as much as the people like us that have been waiting for my 5S to be shipped from Apple to the store near me to go pick it up. Good luck.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I doubt Apple will have a Preorder available for the new Retina iPad Mini this year. They didn't do it with the 5S or the iPad Air, and I have a strong feeling that the demand for the Retina Mini will be even stronger than last years first iPad Mini.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2