Ipad 4 retina 16GB VS 32GB
for light use of Ipad ( Internet ) which should I choose?
- 10-29-2013, 08:07 AM #2
Re: Ipad 4 retina 16GB VS 32GB
I would say always go with the 32GB if you can afford it. I have quite a few friends and they run out of space so quickly on the 16GB. This is especially true if you don't have a computer or don't regularly connect to a computer. The 16GB can fill up fast with apps, music and if you start adding photos.
This might add some more info and help make your decision easier
- By BreakingKayfabe in forum iPad AirReplies: 9Last Post: 01-11-2014, 11:04 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 6Last Post: 11-03-2013, 09:28 AM
- By softeasedev in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:59 PM
- By Recipe7 in forum iPad AirReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2013, 04:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2013, 08:11 PM