Thrown out of apps
Today I did the 7.0.3 update on my IPad. I keep getting thrown out of my apps since then. Any one else having that problem?
- 10-29-2013, 12:42 AM #2
- 10-29-2013, 10:40 AM #3
Re: Thrown out of apps
Close all your apps, double click the home button and then in the multi-tasking menu flick all of the cards upwards to quit the apps. When they are all closed reboot the iPad. If the apps are still crashing (close to the home screen) go into the App Store and make sure all the updates are applied. If that doesn't help backup and reload the iOS by connecting to iTunes and clicking restore. After the reload restore from your backup and see if that fixes the issue. If that doesn't fix the issue remove all the problem apps, reboot and then reinstall one app and see if it still crashes on ya.
- 08-19-2016, 10:22 PM #4
- By bahandi in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2013, 05:28 PM
- By Just_Me_D in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 12Last Post: 10-29-2013, 08:43 AM
- By LiamWoodroofe in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2013, 02:00 AM
- By JsGrandma in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 10-28-2013, 08:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2013, 02:50 PM