Iphone3 disabled (jaiLbroken)
Hi hoping for some advise I have been given an iphone3 by my dad . Which my youngest sonehas repeatedly trid to enter the wrong pass code. When I connect it it my pc it says ' cannot connect to I tunes enter pass code " . Any ideas great fully received Paul...
- 11-01-2013, 08:39 AM #2iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
Re: Iphone3 disabled (jaiLbroken)
You'll have to restore the phone - however to get around the passcode you'll need to put it in to DFU mode. Not as tricky as it sounds , link here: iPhone DFU mode explained, and how to enter DFU mode on your iPhone
Then you need to download ios 4.2.1 I tihnk it is - newest compatible software with your iphone . link here : iPhone, iPod, iPad and Apple TV Firmware Download
Plug your iphone in to itunes - it will say it needs to be restored or similar. Click restore whilst holding shift and select the firmware you just downloaded from above ^.
It will then install the firmware and you shoud have a fresh iphone with no passcode!
- By Recipe7 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2013, 08:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2013, 10:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2013, 08:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2013, 05:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 05:21 PM