Gaming questions (only 2!)

TallPaul86

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
As the title suggests I've got two questions regarding gaming on iOS and they are: -

1) what happened to Clumsy Ninja?? I remember that being demo'd for iPhone 5 (if I recall correctly..) but nothing more was heard or reported on... Has it been canned?

2) it might be too soon to tell but are there currently any iOS games currently have MFi controller support? If not, she can we expect both the games and/or the controllers?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
As the title suggests I've got two questions regarding gaming on iOS and they are: -

1) what happened to Clumsy Ninja?? I remember that being demo'd for iPhone 5 (if I recall correctly..) but nothing more was heard or reported on... Has it been canned?

2) it might be too soon to tell but are there currently any iOS games currently have MFi controller support? If not, she can we expect both the games and/or the controllers?

1 no clue you might try googling

2 not sure what Mfi controller support is but I know game loft makes a controller that works with a bunch of games

TallPaul86

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
1 no clue you might try googling

2 not sure what Mfi controller support is but I know game loft makes a controller that works with a bunch of games

MFi controller standard is Made For iPhone controller support - basically using a Bluetooth Gamepad like the MOGA Pro controller to control your game

I know iOS 7 supports Gamepad controls but I don't know what games currently support it or going to be supported

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
MFi controller standard is Made For iPhone controller support - basically using a Bluetooth Gamepad like the MOGA Pro controller to control your game

I know iOS 7 supports Gamepad controls but I don't know what games currently support it or going to be supported

I seem the Mac can support a ps3 controller it would be awesome if iPhone and ipad did the same