Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Needtoknow

Google earth is running low on iPad memory. How do I recover memory?

Default Re: Needtoknow

double tap the home button, close out all of the apps listed in the recently used app list. Reboot your iPhone, re-initiate the Google Earth app and see if that helps.
    iMore Genius

14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Default Re: Needtoknow

You can start by going into settings and look at your list of apps to see what is real heavy and if you are not using any in particular you can uninstall apps. You can also look at at your videos, camera roll and photo stream and move them or back them up to iCloud, Dropbox ( my personal favorite) and free up memory that way also. I would start out with the simple things i listed and go from there. Often you will find by doing this you can free up your memory and oh yes your music as well which I did not mention. If you are using your iPad like an iPod there is a lot of memory to recover there as well. Keep in mind I am making a suggestion to recover device memory. What 'D had proposed will work for you for that specific app to clarify things.