Passwords and logins

I

iMore Question

With IOS 6 various sites I frequent would remember login and password information. With 7, I cannot get any sites to store this info and have to go through the login process every time I go a site.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings>Safari>Passwords & AutoFill and then make the appropriate changes.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks but I'm not sure what to do when I get there.

Okay. If you want Safari to autofill in names and passwords, enable "Names and Passwords". If you want it to autofill in credit cards, enable "Credit Cards". That's all there is to it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Funny you should mention this but if you can hold off a day or so I am in the process of having a guide on How To do such things as these and this specific one I just completed this morning and it will be moved to the Guides and How To forum soon. It is specific to your question called Keychain for iOS 7. This is for Safari and just what you wanted. No reason now to give you the link because it would defeat my purpose in writing it and it has not been approved yet. In the meantime you can use what you were given as an answer. That will work, The other will make it easier for you.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
With IOS 6 various sites I frequent would remember login and password information. With 7, I cannot get any sites to store this info and have to go through the login process every time I go a site.

In addition to the answer you were given, Please see my answer as well and when the guide is in the appropriate forum and approved I will make sure you are notified so you can read it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I promised you I would notify when this guide became available which it now is. Use the provided link and see if this helps you to make things much easier on you when using Safari.:)

http://forums.imore.com/guides-how-...rd-automatically-icloud-keychain-ios-7-a.html

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner