Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Question iPad 5 Air

I will primarily use this for movies, shows, etc. but will delete when I have seen them. I will also have apps but probably not that many since I really don't know what's out there.
    I doubt I will take it outside much and use as camera since that is what my camera is for. I'm concerned as to how many apps I can have because I don't know what size they will be so I need help as to how much storage. An extra $100 is a lot for me but will get if I have to. Would it be safer that way?

Default Re: iPad 5 Air

Based on the information you provided, I doubt you will need anything more than 16GB, in my opinion.

Default Re: iPad 5 Air

Based on what you are describing it seems like 16 would be enough. Will you be downloading many books or magazines? Another thought if you don't mind a littler smaller screen and money is an issue what about waiting for the mini and go 32. Same price as the 16 air and same internal specs. Here is a good read from Georgia http://www.imore.com/16gb-vs-32gb-vs...should-you-get