iPad 5 Air
I will primarily use this for movies, shows, etc. but will delete when I have seen them. I will also have apps but probably not that many since I really don't know what's out there.
I doubt I will take it outside much and use as camera since that is what my camera is for. I'm concerned as to how many apps I can have because I don't know what size they will be so I need help as to how much storage. An extra $100 is a lot for me but will get if I have to. Would it be safer that way?
- 10-27-2013, 03:56 PM #2
- 10-27-2013, 04:07 PM #3
Re: iPad 5 Air
Based on what you are describing it seems like 16 would be enough. Will you be downloading many books or magazines? Another thought if you don't mind a littler smaller screen and money is an issue what about waiting for the mini and go 32. Same price as the 16 air and same internal specs. Here is a good read from Georgia http://www.imore.com/16gb-vs-32gb-vs...should-you-get
- By rellyrellz in forum iPad AirReplies: 128Last Post: 12-10-2014, 11:05 AM
- By warcraftWidow in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 10-28-2013, 11:44 AM
- By HAVOKID in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2013, 10:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2013, 03:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2013, 02:03 PM