When my phone is on, but locked, I can't hear any of my incoming calls or see it flashing on my screen, but when i unlock it I can see all the missed calls. Why is this so? I have the newest iOS 7 update, by the way.
- 10-27-2013, 10:39 AM #2
Re: iPhone calls
1. Make sure the mute switch on the left side of the device is in the up position.
2. Go to Setting>Notification Center>Phone and make sure there is an alert set next to "Alert Sound". Also make sure the "Alerts" is selected underneath the "Alert Style" option.
3. If they are already set correctly, go to Settings>General>Reset and then select "Reset All Settings".
- By Makai5 in forum iOS 7Replies: 17Last Post: 10-21-2016, 12:19 PM
- By Chrisy in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 7Last Post: 10-29-2013, 07:26 PM
- By powerbyte in forum iPhone 5Replies: 10Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:11 AM
- By Recipe7 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-28-2013, 12:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 02:02 AM