My wallpaper is too big with the iOS update. How can I fix this.
- 10-24-2013, 09:54 AM #2
- 10-24-2013, 10:09 AM #3
Set your wallpaper the way your want it.
Turn the parallax effect back on (Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion > [OFF] )
Some report that turning the parallax effect on after setting wallpaper resets the wallpaper. YMMV
Another option is to take a screenshot of the picture while in the camera roll and use that for the wallpaper. Turning off the parallax effect centers that even better for the wallpaper.
- 10-24-2013, 11:41 AM #4
Please feel free to reach out for help if you have any issues or questions.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
- 11-10-2013, 01:33 PM #5
Here’s a good article on what it happening and how to deal with it:
Having issues with wallpapers in iOS 7? Here's why and how to fix it! | iMore
- By Scatabrain in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-24-2013, 10:19 PM
- By Just_Me_D in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 06:24 PM
- By rdiddy_25 in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 02:01 PM
- By Scatabrain in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2013, 12:15 AM
- By Scatabrain in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2013, 12:08 AM