BBM

I

iMore Question

I recd mail from bbm for regn but the app does nothing when i say got the email...plz help

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Go into the app by tapping the icon enter in your email and it should send you to the setup page. If your a current member or already signed up just log in if your new then create a account

Sent from my iPhone 5

Jay Mobile

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
The same exact thing happened to me. I received the front of the line email but when I go to enter my email and press next I receive the "we are holding your spot" message. I have tried several times and get the same message over and over again.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
The same exact thing happened to me. I received the front of the line email but when I go to enter my email and press next I receive the "we are holding your spot" message. I have tried several times and get the same message over and over again.

Ok I see your point

Give it one hour you got an early email I'm assuming

I got on just by trying and then got the email

Also try and force close the app and then reset your iPhone and then try again that worked for some

Sent from my iPhone 5

Jay Mobile

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Did what you suggested and now when i open BBM it is stuck on BBM Setup page with a spinning wheel. How long does the setup process take?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Did what you suggested and now when i open BBM it is stuck on BBM Setup page with a spinning wheel. How long does the setup process take?

Did that to me once shouldn't be that long only a few minutes

Force close it one more time no reset
Than try again

Sent from my iPhone 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2