iphone 4 calendar alerts dont work in silent mode
This has been going on for sometime before and after the latest operating system upgrade. The calendar alerts work fine except when I switch onto silent mode (so txts and calls dont wake me up). It used to work in silent but not for a while and i just missed a job interview because of this!
I synchronise with Microsoft Outlook and I vaguely remember Apple saying it was a corrupt outlook file and the fix sounded convoluted. Has anyone had this problem and know know how to fix it?
- 10-22-2013, 06:43 PM #2
Re: iphone 4 calendar alerts dont work in silent mode
Are you saying that you are not getting any alerts for calendar events when in silent mode or not receiving audible alerts while in silent mode? If it's the latter, you should not get any audible alerts like you do with the alarm, but your device should give you a vibration alert and a pop-up, if set to do so. I don't recall every receiving an audible calendar alert while in silent mode.
- By Oleh Klymenko in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-08-2014, 02:25 AM
- By boovish in forum iPad AirReplies: 42Last Post: 10-24-2013, 09:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2013, 04:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2013, 11:17 AM
- By offdahglass in forum iPad 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2013, 11:10 AM