Stuck at Apple logo
My sister just gave my daughter her ipad but it had been jailbroken. We went on the ipad to the erase content and restore button...Ever since it has been stuck on the Apple logo with the "thinking" icon..(no, Im not very technical)..and there had been nothing I have been able to do to fix this...any good ideas?? Im not even sure my laptop is recognizing it at all...
- 10-22-2013, 01:24 PM #2
Re: Stuck at Apple logo
Place device into DFU mode: [GUIDE] How to Put Device in DFU Mode and Restore it
Then restore as new thru iTunes.
- 10-22-2013, 04:21 PM #3
- By James Falconer in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 29Last Post: 10-23-2013, 07:25 AM
- By SprSynJn in forum iOS 7Replies: 16Last Post: 10-22-2013, 07:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2013, 05:09 PM
- By Fausty82 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2013, 11:22 AM
- By offdahglass in forum iPad 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2013, 11:10 AM