Replaced power button flex (iphone 4 AT&T), now proximity sensor and noise canceling mic are broken
I just finished replacing the power button flex cable (per this tutorial: How to fix a stuck or broken On/Off button on a GSM/AT&T iPhone 4 | iMore), but now I find that the proximity sensor and noise-canceling mic (speakerphone mic) no longer work. I thought it was a problem with the cable, so I sent it back, however the new one I just got has the same problem, so I'm thinking it could be something else? Any ideas?
- 10-22-2013, 09:05 AM #2
- 10-22-2013, 05:09 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Replaced power button flex (iphone 4 AT&T), now proximity sensor and noise canceling mic are bro
I didn't open up my phone again, but I went through all the steps and made sure I covered them all. Any ideas what could cause this? The odd thing is the power button works, so...?
- By juanc723 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 23Last Post: 10-24-2013, 06:42 PM
- By VR6 in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2013, 04:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2013, 11:07 AM
- By juanc723 in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2013, 09:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2013, 09:30 PM