Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Question Bluetooth problems

I am having problems with the indash navigation staying connected to my iPhone The Bluetooth keeps desconecteting every time the car shuts off. Any solutions.

8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

Default Re: Bluetooth problems

I don't know which kind of car you have, but I know in my Camry the Bluetooth disconnects when the car is off and is normal expected behavior.
    Maybe somebody could provide more help if you gave your make/model/year of vehicle and if you are using the factory installed system or something aftermarket.
    iMore Genius

20,831 Posts
    Global Posts
    21,712 Global Posts

Default Re: Bluetooth problems

Car's Bluetooth shuts off with the car by design... are we to take it your phone doesn't automatically re-connect to the car?

What you can do in the case your phone & car don't reconnect is to find out if there are any updates available for your car's system either from a dealer, or from manufacturer of a 3rd party audio system in the car if you have one... delete any pairings in Bluetooth set-up on both the phone and the car... then re-pair... having the car find the phone... if you still have issues... delete pairings on both again... then re-pair, but have the phone find the car... if you still have issues... manually connect... and continue to seek out updates for the car's audio system.