When setting up my new iphone I inputed the wrong ID and can not continue with the set up. How can I change this wrong ID on my new iphone.
- 10-19-2013, 02:18 PM #2
- 10-19-2013, 02:45 PM #3
- 10-19-2013, 04:52 PM #4
Re: itunes ID
It should be able to let you input whatever Apple ID you'd like. Unless the phone was someone else's and wiped completely without that Apple ID authorization, it will continue to ask for that original Apple ID password in order for the phone to be used again with another account.
Last edited by Heisenberg; 10-19-2013 at 06:04 PM.
- 10-19-2013, 05:03 PM #5
- By baseballbert in forum iPhone 5Replies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2013, 05:27 AM
- By Coachbulldog in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2013, 12:19 AM
- By joemd60 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 10-18-2013, 09:59 AM
- By baseballbert in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2013, 04:55 PM
- By TMFoughty in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2013, 11:32 PM