WI-FI not working on Ipod Touch 5

I

iMore Question

My WI-Fi has always worked fine until this morning...have tried EVERYTHING written for this problem but still nothing..I also can not restore the Ipod either on my Itines (find my Ipod must be turned off but you can't turn it of if you don't have WI-FI) and same issue when trying to restoore it from the device without Itunes.

HELP!!!!!!!

Thank you
Simona

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
My WI-Fi has always worked fine until this morning...have tried EVERYTHING written for this problem but still nothing..I also can not restore the Ipod either on my Itines (find my Ipod must be turned off but you can't turn it of if you don't have WI-FI) and same issue when trying to restoore it from the device without Itunes.

HELP!!!!!!!

Thank you
Simona

Was the password changed? Also have you tried deleting the wifi profile off of your phone and re establishing the connection?

Sent from my Gameboy Color

moni8181

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
There were no password changes..it worked fine ever since i bought it up until this morning..I could still use wifi aliright at night and this morning it just can not connect to wifi..I tried everything but nothing so far.....and yes have deleted the wifi profile and re-establish it again but nothing same thing

I'm lost

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Try in Wifi tapping the Wifi and tap forget this wifi connection. Turn Wifi off then turn off the iPod, turn off your Wifi router and unplug the ethernet cable for a minute. Then plug the cable in, turn on the router and wait until it is on and connected.Then power on the iPod, turn on Wifi and join the network. You will need to re-enter the password. Also if you have a computer connect and verify the wifi is working.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The problem may be with your Wi-Fi router or service provider. Do you have any other devices connected to your Wi-Fi network? If so, check to see if they are connected and can access the web.

moni8181

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I think I just found the problem....I tried to connect to friends wifi that lives acrros the street from me and that one works so it has to be my wifi...the thing is it was working alright until this morning..I alredy wrote my my internet provider so they'll check if my wifi is working or not..The internet on my pc is working fine but I'm using cable connection cause I have an older pc and it doesn not have wifi but wifi is also turned on so I can use Ipod and so on...

Thank you all for your help

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2