i phone dont work
Don't work cause i don't have i tunes 11.1 but i don't have enough space to install, what programs should i erase ?
- 10-18-2013, 06:55 PM #2
- 10-18-2013, 07:15 PM #3
Re: i phone dont workbut i don't have enough space to install, what programs should i erase ?
- 10-18-2013, 08:00 PM #4
- 10-18-2013, 09:24 PM #5
- 10-18-2013, 09:56 PM #6
- 10-18-2013, 11:22 PM #7
- 10-19-2013, 10:52 AM #8
Re: i phone dont work
Like everyone said we need more info. Are you out of space on your phone or computer? Are you using Windows? Which version?
Without the answer I'm going to assume you have no space on your computer. I'm going to assume Windows Vista/7. If so go to C:Users/"Username"/AppData/Local/Temp and you can delete everything inside. "Username" refers to your username on the computer. This should free up some space at least enough to install iTunes. You may need administrator privilege and the AppData folder may be hidden. I will wait for your response before going further.
Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s
- By Steven Garrigus in forum IntroductionsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-07-2014, 11:26 AM
- By Robyn Faith Clark in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2013, 10:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:33 PM
- By baseballbert in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2013, 04:55 PM
- By dayoungtx in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2013, 10:21 AM