Instant Atv Slideshow fed from iP 4s cam shots?

I

iMore Question

Is it possible to "instantly" wirelessly feed pics just taken with a 4s to an Apple TV slideshow, maybe thru an ipad2 WITHOUT internet? I'm taking pics at a haunted house next week. It's in a rural area so no internet. I have an N router I can set up a internetless wireless network, but I can't use iCloud... I don't think... I have an ipad2 as well. Even Cell reception is clogged with the overload of people amassing in this rural park. What I want to do is take pics with a 4s and have them "magically" wirelessly appear on an Apple TV slideshow as they exit. Is this even possible? With jailbreaking? With other equipment? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sharing photo streams doesn't appear to work without an internet connection :-( You would think it would just transmit the image to the other device over the unconnected network... Nope! So I reach out to you, the experienced, knowledgeable, masses to help save Halloween! Many thanks in advance.

edited to remove personal email

Last edited by a moderator:

pittmanb76

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I do have a PC. U have to refresh the iPad within iTunes to add new pictures. It's so frustrating. The hardware/software abilities are there, but I can't make it work. Maybe a million dollar app idea for someone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73