Completely lost my Bluetooth

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I was trying to set up my personal hotspot for this app that I got...and I do have my own WiFi but it calls for your own personal hotspot...well that was giving me a really hard time after spinning for a really long time a window would come up with 3 options...call my carrier or go to the website (which is my carrier) and the 3rd was exit...so one time I did hit the tab that to call the carrier and lol gotta tell ya I never had someone from Verizon answer so fast ever...but I was on the phone with her for over a 1/2 hr and she just had no clue whatsoever and I really didn't want to be on with her any longer just for the fact that she seriously wasn't a tech person. So I go back to the APP and read some more and see that I can also go thru my Bluetooth so now I'm trying to set it up with my Bluetooth only I accidentally had a tremor sotospeak...I have MS and I'm totally disabled and my hands and fingers tend to flinch now and then and this was one of those moments probably the worse moment it could have happened. When my finger flinched it hit the button to delete that Bluetooth and now I can't figure out how I'm going to get it back. I can't remember how to sync my phone with PC...can anyone help me? I'm hoping if I can sync my phone with this PC and get my Bluetooth setup again with all new updates I'm praying really hard I can do this. LoL it's a long shot but I don't have anything else. I've had this Bluetooth forever. Just can't remember how to sync phone to PC. Thanks for any help that is offered.:eyelashes:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Are you certain that the iPhone can connect to your PC via Bluetooth? If so, then one of the devices must be in discover mode and without knowing what bluetooth device you have, I can't tell you how. As for the PC, what version of Windows do you have?

Last edited:

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Are you certain that the iPhone can connect to your PC via Bluetooth? If so, then one of the devices must be in discover mode and without knowing what bluetooth device you have, I can't tell you how to out it in discover mode. As for the PC, what version of Windows do you have?

Yes I'm positive. I have nothing under my bluetooth at all. It wouldn't even sync with my truck and that was already set up as well. The minute I start my truck up and I would either turn on my bluetooth or hit the connect tab you would see it come across the screen in my truck and we're connected anymore or synced or whatever.

Sorry I forgot...Windows7 and my Bluetooth is a Motorola but I'm talking yrs ago and I've transferred it with me every time.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have total hands free in my car built into my Navigation system for the car but when I had a Motorola before that you would hold the power button down until your saw the blue light flashes fast. The hold would be about 10 secs and then you would have it in paring mode. Then from there I am sure you know the rest with the phone of course. I hope this works and what you were looking for.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I was trying to set up my personal hotspot for this app that I got...and I do have my own WiFi but it calls for your own personal hotspot...well that was giving me a really hard time after spinning for a really long time a window would come up with 3 options...call my carrier or go to the website (which is my carrier) and the 3rd was exit...so one time I did hit the tab that to call the carrier and lol gotta tell ya I never had someone from Verizon answer so fast ever...but I was on the phone with her for over a 1/2 hr and she just had no clue whatsoever and I really didn't want to be on with her any longer just for the fact that she seriously wasn't a tech person. So I go back to the APP and read some more and see that I can also go thru my Bluetooth so now I'm trying to set it up with my Bluetooth only I accidentally had a tremor sotospeak...I have MS and I'm totally disabled and my hands and fingers tend to flinch now and then and this was one of those moments probably the worse moment it could have happened. When my finger flinched it hit the button to delete that Bluetooth and now I can't figure out how I'm going to get it back. I can't remember how to sync my phone with PC...can anyone help me? I'm hoping if I can sync my phone with this PC and get my Bluetooth setup again with all new updates I'm praying really hard I can do this. LoL it's a long shot but I don't have anything else. I've had this Bluetooth forever. Just can't remember how to sync phone to PC. Thanks for any help that is offered.:eyelashes:
I also should have mentioned that since you have a Motorola they have a very good USA support center located at Motorola - A Google Company and I hope this might also help you if you can't get it on your own. The typical parings codes are default mostly '0000' or '1234'. Again good luck.

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure how they would be able to help me tho. My Motorola Bluetooth is old like maybe 6 yrs. old and I'm not sure it would be able to be synced with my iPhone.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure how they would be able to help me tho. My Motorola Bluetooth is old like maybe 6 yrs. old and I'm not sure it would be able to be synced with my iPhone.

What is your "primary" goal is this matter?

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
My primary goal is to get my Bluetooth back for 1...and hooked up or synced with my iPhone once again so I can sync it with my truck once again and then I'll just have to figure out how to sync my Bluetooth as I guess my hotspot? For the app Photo Transfer WiFi...

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Which APP? Is this an app on Windows or app on the phone? What Motorola Bluetooth? Are you talking about a Bluetooth headset/headphones? Or are you talking about using your phone's Internet connection and sharing that with your PC via Bluetooth? Or something else?

Wow...which question do I answer first...lol...:laughing: The app is called Photo Transfer WiFi you can find in the app store. I can't even tell you what Motorola Bluetooth I have because it's about 6 yrs. old now that's how long I've had it. But in the yrs I've always been able to transfer everything with the Bluetooth over to my new phone even my iPhone. But I don't believe they have something to retrieve my info from 6 yrs ago.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OK like everyone said in order to pair with the iPhone you'll need to know how to get your bluetooth headset in pairing mode. The easiest thing is to look on it and find the model it should be on a label somewhere on the headset. Once you have the model open Google and search for the model instructions or how to pair ..... . Once you find out how to put the headset in pairing mode on the iPhone go to Settings, Bluetooth, make sure it is on if not toggle it off and then back on and it will be searching. Put the headset into pairing mode and it should show up on the iPhone and lead you through the rest of the process.

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
OK like everyone said in order to pair with the iPhone you'll need to know how to get your bluetooth headset in pairing mode. The easiest thing is to look on it and find the model it should be on a label somewhere on the headset. Once you have the model open Google and search for the model instructions or how to pair ..... . Once you find out how to put the headset in pairing mode on the iPhone go to Settings, Bluetooth, make sure it is on if not toggle it off and then back on and it will be searching. Put the headset into pairing mode and it should show up on the iPhone and lead you through the rest of the process.

I know how to pair with a motorola phone...not with a iPhone tho. But I'll what you said maybe with the technology these days it's come of age. But I couldn't begin to find a model # anywhere there isn't any info on the ear piece at all. And if all this fails...I'll call their support center like Jaguarr40 had mentioned...I'm sure something has to work.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Screen Shot 2013-10-18 at 10.12.18 AM.pngScreen Shot 2013-10-18 at 10.12.03 AM.png
My primary goal is to get my Bluetooth back for 1...and hooked up or synced with my iPhone once again so I can sync it with my truck once again and then I'll just have to figure out how to sync my Bluetooth as I guess my hotspot? For the app Photo Transfer WiFi...

Take a look at the Motorola Bluetooth headsets that are depicted on the two attached screenshots and tell us the model of the one you have, if it is listed, please.

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I also should have mentioned that since you have a Motorola they have a very good USA support center located at Motorola - A Google Company and I hope this might also help you if you can't get it on your own. The typical parings codes are default mostly '0000' or '1234'. Again good luck.

If all else fails today I'll call support like you suggested. Thanks so very much for the codes hoping they help :yes:

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 40396View attachment 40397

Take a look at the Motorola Bluetooth headsets that are depicted on the two attached screenshots and tell us the model of the one you have, if it is listed, please.

I couldn't really pick mine out without leaving something off of the ear piece so I just took a pix of my Bluetooth front/back so you'll see what I'm referring to. You'll see there is no stickers on the back for me to look up anything. This is my Bluetooth and like I said it's probably about 6 yrs old.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 687
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 640

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't really pick mine out without leaving something off of the ear piece so I just took a pix of my Bluetooth front/back so you'll see what I'm referring to. You'll see there is no stickers on the back for me to look up anything. This is my Bluetooth and like I said it's probably about 6 yrs old.

Great. It looks like the Motorola H500. If so, to pair it with your iPhone, do the following:

3.jpg

1. Turn the Bluetooth headset OFF
2. Hold the "Call" button until turns ON and remains steadily lit; not flashing.
3. On your iPhone, go to Settings>Bluetooth and then turn it ON, if it's not on already.
4. When it detects your bluetooth headset, tap on the name of the headset. You may or may not be prompted to enter a passkey. If you are, type in 0000 (four zeros).
5. That should do it for you.

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
It picked it up and said not paired...the Bluetooth lite is still on and on my phone the Motorola H500 shows up but says Not Paired.

Ok so I clicked the Not Paired and it spun around and connected together but how do I get it to my Bluetooth? If that makes sense now...

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It picked it up and said not paired...the Bluetooth lite is still on and on my phone the Motorola H500 shows up but says Not Paired.

Ok so I clicked the Not Paired and it spun around and connected together but how do I get it to my Bluetooth? If that makes sense now...

If it shows connected, you are now good to go in regard to your iPhone. When you receive a call, just tap on the call button on your bluetooth headset and start talking.

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
If it shows connected, you are now good to go in regard to your iPhone. When you receive a call, just tap on the call button on your bluetooth headset and start talking.

That's not what I mean...on the inside of my iPhone before I had this mishap with my twitch...I only had 1 Bluetooth and that was my Motorola that I just transferred everything over to this iPhone and now it shows this...and I need to know how to fix this now....

Attachments

• inside look.PNG
    inside look.PNG
    44.5 KB · Views: 536

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That's not what I mean...
Forgive me, DoeZ, but I have no idea what you want at this point. I really don't. I've re-read this thread and thought you accomplished your mission, at least the part in regard to the Motorola Bluetooth headset and the iPhone.
on the inside of my iPhone before I had this mishap with my twitch...
On the inside of the iPhone? Are you speaking literally in regard to the inside of the iPhone?
I only had 1 Bluetooth and that was my Motorola that I just transferred everything over to this iPhone
I'm definitely confused here because I thought we just connected your 1 Motorola Bluetooth device. In regard to "transferring everything", what are you talking about? What did you just transfer?
and now it shows this...and I need to know how to fix this now....
Again, I'm confused here. The screenshot depicts exactly what it is suppose to when showing a connected Bluetooth device. There is nothing to fix in that regard.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm also a bit confused because as far as I know the iPhone has never been able to transfer files via Bluetooth.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s