Use of iPhone 5s out of the US
I live in Argentina.
If I buy an iPhone 5s for T-Mobile, shall it work as a Factory Unlocked phone??
That is to say it will work properly with a nano-SIM card provided from my local (Agentine) GSM carrier
- 10-17-2013, 02:03 PM #2
- 10-17-2013, 02:06 PM #3
- 10-17-2013, 05:50 PM #4
- 10-18-2013, 01:10 PM #5
- 10-21-2013, 10:10 AM #6
Re: Use of iPhone 5s out of the US
Although it costs extra, you CAN buy it locked and then purchase an unlock code from a service provider. This guy is fair and reputable.
Unlock Blackberry | Unlock iPhone | Unlock Samsung HTC |CellUnlock.net
- 10-21-2013, 11:24 AM #7
- By James Falconer in forum iPhone 4Replies: 10Last Post: 11-15-2013, 10:08 PM
- By Xx BEN xX in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 39Last Post: 10-24-2013, 02:19 PM
- By Robyn Faith Clark in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-19-2013, 02:33 PM
- By nikitakoltsov in forum iPhone 2G ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2013, 03:33 AM
- By Chris Cook5 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 7Last Post: 10-17-2013, 09:23 AM