iMessages not sending
Recently in the past two days my iMessages on my iPad 2 are not sending, they will not send on my iPhone 4 either. I've called my phone company and they told me to turn on cellular date which I did, I've reset network settings, I've restarted them and enabled messaging again. Nothing is working? My iPhone will also not send any pictures in a text message. So confused.
- 10-16-2013, 12:13 PM #2
- 10-16-2013, 12:26 PM #3
Re: iMessages not sending
1. Logout of iMessage AND FaceTime
2..Go to Settings>General>Reset and then select "Reset Network Settings".
3. Maybe select "Reset All Settings".
4. Reboot your device.
5. Re-enter your Wi-Fi passcode and connect to your Wi-Fi network, if applicable.
6. Log back in to iMessage and FaceTime.
- By desse3 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 27Last Post: 10-22-2013, 07:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2013, 10:58 AM
- By wolfdale in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2013, 08:07 AM
- By whtwrd in forum iMessageReplies: 6Last Post: 10-15-2013, 01:27 PM