Reading purchased iBooks after downloading iOS 7
I cannot access my iBooks after upgrading to iOS 7. Has anyone had this problem. What is the solution.
- 10-16-2013, 12:04 PM #2
- 11-18-2013, 02:06 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: Reading purchased iBooks after downloading iOS 7
Has anyone else been having problems with the new iBooks since they upgraded to the IOS 7.0.4?? I upgraded it the other day and ever since then my iBooks has been super slow and whenever I try to define a word it says, "no definitions found," and I have to search the web. It's super annoying!! I've tried going to 'manage' & changing the dictionary, then resetting them but nothing has worked Is this happening to anyone else??? It was working for an hour or so if I closed the iBooks app then reopened it & hit define, it would give me the definition, but then if I highlighted another word to define, I'd get the same "no definitions found" & I'd have to close the app&redefine after every word, but now even that's not working Anyone have any help for me??
- By ljpuk in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 22Last Post: 03-25-2015, 10:09 AM
- By sanjay1812 in forum iOS 7Replies: 8Last Post: 10-22-2013, 01:35 AM
- By Massie in forum iOS 7Replies: 60Last Post: 10-21-2013, 01:38 AM
- By wolfdale in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2013, 08:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2013, 07:31 PM