I have an iPhone 5 with ios 7 and am getting uncommanded reboots. Also after chargong the phone will continue to show the old charge percentage ie 35% untill it is powered down and poweded up again. Then it will show 100% charge. Any suggestion?
- 10-16-2013, 07:57 AM #2
- 10-16-2013, 09:26 AM #3
Re: Uncommanded Reboots
Also you might want to search through your apps to see if you have any old versions or any old apps that haven't been updated in quite awhile. I used to have the battery life issue when I noticed I had an app that hadn't been updated since iPhone OS 2. I removed the app then rebooted the phone. I also was having issues on my iPhone 5s yesterday with the springboard crashing randomly. I finally figured out that I was using an old version of Text+ so I removed it since I wasn't talking to my friends on it anymore.
- By whatsever in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 10-11-2013, 08:35 PM
- By bboykin87 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 22Last Post: 10-03-2013, 02:38 PM
- By Bekrah in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 30Last Post: 10-02-2013, 09:16 PM
- By ywk in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2013, 04:03 PM
- By ywk in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2013, 11:47 AM