Can I sync my iTunes music to another computer?
My computer completely shut down and won't turn on anymore and I barely bought music on iTunes and I want to sync in my music to another computer but that computer already has iTunes, I just want to know how can I backup my music to the other computer?
- 10-15-2013, 04:51 PM #2
re: Can I sync my iTunes music to another computer?
If that computer already has iTunes you just need to simply log in to your Apple account on that iTunes and in the store you'll see the option to download already purchased music under your Apple account.
- 10-16-2013, 07:21 AM #3
Re: Can I sync my iTunes music to another computer?
You could also pull the hard drive out of your old computer and copy the "iTunes" directory from the Documents folder. Where the documents folder is depends on your OS version Mac or Windows? and also the version of Windows you are using? In addition you can also get 3rd party apps for the computer that will pull the music from your device. I can't remember the name of the one recommended on here but if you search I'm sure you'll find it.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2013, 03:15 AM
- By Ram Perel in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 36Last Post: 10-19-2013, 08:34 PM
- By chocolateyum in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2013, 09:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2013, 10:24 PM
- By dobermansrule in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2013, 10:01 PM