hi,
    my search in my app store wont work at all, it hust says cannot connect to app store. I had a problem with my itunes yesterday and i solved that by reset. I currently have an IOS 7.2 program on my iphone5. I have tried closing, settings, itunes and app store, auto downloads, then forced quit the app store app then return to settings etc. open the auto download but that didnt work as well..what can i do...
    10-15-2013 07:58 AM
  2. Ipheuria said: Best Answer

Close the app store app, reboot the device and try search. If it doesn't work try closing the app again, log out of your account in Settings, reboot, log back in and then open your app. If not just give it some time maybe there are issues with the App Store. If it hasn't cleared up after a day call Apple tech support.
    Try logging out and then logging back in to the iTunes & App store and/or go to Settings>General>Reset and then select "Reset Network Settings". Note that if you reset the network settings, you will have to re-enter your Wi-Fi passcode to connect to your Wi-Fi Network so please have it handy.
    pkcable likes this.
    10-15-2013 08:01 AM
    Close the app store app, reboot the device and try search. If it doesn't work try closing the app again, log out of your account in Settings, reboot, log back in and then open your app. If not just give it some time maybe there are issues with the App Store. If it hasn't cleared up after a day call Apple tech support.
    pkcable likes this.
    10-15-2013 08:01 AM
    i signed out of my account and tried signing in again but now it says cannot connect to itunes
    10-15-2013 08:20 AM
    i did this yesterday when i couldnt get in to my itunes , hence the problem with the app store today..
    10-15-2013 08:21 AM
    i did this yesterday when i couldnt get in to my itunes , hence the problem with the app store today..
    If you're entering the correct Apple ID and passcode and have a data connection, but are still unable to access the iTunes & App Store then the problem is more likely on Apple's side. Call Apple support to find out what the problem could be.
    Ipheuria and mnilsen like this.
    10-15-2013 08:25 AM