iTunes Crashes when going to the store...
A few days ago, the Itunes Store App started crashing every time I try to open it. You can see it running in the background, but it is not usable. I have turned off my phone and back on and it doesn't help. It was working great before a few days ago. I am running IOS 7 on and Iphone 5. I saw the suggestion to log off Itunes & App Store and re-boot, but how do I log off the app if I can't access it. AND there does not seem to be a way to log off the App store......Help!
- 10-15-2013, 06:53 AM #2
- 10-15-2013, 07:57 AM #3
Re: iTunes Crashes when going to the store...
First I would close the iTunes app. Double tap the home button and flick the iTunes app card upward. Then go to Settings, iTunes and App Store tap account and then tap log off. Reboot then go back into Settings again tap account and enter your Apple ID info to log back in.
- By Chris Parsons in forum BBM for iOSReplies: 25Last Post: 10-16-2013, 10:15 AM
- By ajm91484 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-15-2013, 07:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2013, 12:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2013, 10:50 PM
- By Chris Parsons in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2013, 09:27 PM