• iPhone 5c

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • iPhone 5s

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi, i'm from Argentina and here is no Apple Store. A friend of mine is going to USA the next month and he's buying me an iPhone, i asked for the iPhone 5s but he said that comes whit bugs and couldn't decide, help please!!!! Thanks.

PS: sorry for my typos. Hehe.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The iPhone 5S is solid device. As far as I know there are no bugs with the device. Some people have reported that iOS 7 has bugs. But I haven't had any issues with the OS.

nyry

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi, i'm from Argentina and here is no Apple Store. A friend of mine is going to USA the next month and he's buying me an iPhone, i asked for the iPhone 5s but he said that comes whit bugs and couldn't decide, help please!!!! Thanks.

Hey!
i would definitely get an iPhone 5s without a doubt. Bugs can always be ironed out in a software update but there is no substitute for excellent hardware like the iP5s has :)

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Personally id go with the 5s, it looks, feels, and responds like a much more superior device. That being said though don't always take others word for it you may like the 5c better....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site

The 5S and 5 run the same OS and the 5S will handle it better, if you can afford it go with the 5S, you'll have longer software support, if there are bugs ( which I have none ) Apple will sure take care of them so dont worry about that.
Yo voy para Uruguay en Marzo y pienso vender mi iphone 5 alla ya q se le saca mas, recomendado q vayas con el 5S... Suerte con tu compra..

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you're going to buy a "new" device, and money isn't a problem, go with the latest - the iPhone 5S.

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok so now I like to you tell me which color I should get? Maybe someone has seen three different colors and I can tell which is better?

nyry

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Its really your decision. I like the space gray (black) one. Gold is too gotti imo. Silver and white looks nice and clean

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2