"Connect to itunes to use push notifications" error
i updated my phone today and it seems to be working fine but each time i try to read or open any of my apps a message that says "connect to itunes to use push notifications" and i went to itunes and nothing happens and i can't do anything. help?
- 10-14-2013, 10:50 PM #2
re: "Connect to itunes to use push notifications" error
FIX - iOS 7 Developer Build beta 1 - iMessage and FaceTime issues - RESOLVED!
The other method is to simply back your device up, reset and then restore from the back up.
- By Chris Parsons in forum BBM for iOSReplies: 25Last Post: 10-16-2013, 10:15 AM
- By ajm91484 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-15-2013, 07:33 PM
- By bmartin3191 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 6Last Post: 10-14-2013, 09:34 PM
- By Chris Parsons in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2013, 09:27 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2013, 09:23 PM