Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default iPad app for check list document or excel sheet with usable radio buttons...

Please help!

I use Google Apps for my dog training business. I need a document that I can save a template that has steps of a training plan. I want to be able to make a copy of that document each time I have a new dog client I am training, saving it in that dogs own folder. On the document I am hoping to have the ability to check off with radio buttons or something like that after each step is completed with that dog on my ipad. This has turned out to be much more complicated than I anticipated. Google spreadsheet does not have the ability for radio buttons or any type of touch function to check off a step as complete. I was hoping to track the various training plans for each dog and share that folder via google docs with that dog owner, so they could see the progress.

Anyone have any suggestions for me? I have run out of ideas myself.

Thank You!!

Super Moderator

438 Posts
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts

Default re: iPad app for check list document or excel sheet with usable radio buttons...

Have you looked at Apple's own Pages app? - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/page...mUvbUpU2108243
    Or maybe Smart Office 2? - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/smar...mUvbUpU2108243

I find outside of those two apps, I rarely ever need anything else.