I OS7 - calendar not working
I've noticed that unless I input an event on my calendar that's "all day," it doesn't save events ... doesn't show them at all. What's the deal? I have an iPhone 4S.
- 10-14-2013, 02:28 PM #2
- 10-14-2013, 02:43 PM #3
Re: I OS7 - calendar not working
If you have more than one calendar, make sure you are creating the event in the correct one. Go to Settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then scroll down to "Default Calendar" and make sure the correct calendar is chosen, if applicable.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 42Last Post: 10-11-2016, 06:56 PM
- By idontlikeonions in forum iOS 7Replies: 9Last Post: 02-20-2015, 12:06 AM
- By xMatter in forum iCloudReplies: 15Last Post: 11-01-2013, 07:43 PM
- By Rich Lippert in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2013, 10:52 AM
- By Speedygi in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 16Last Post: 10-13-2013, 08:49 AM