text status update

I

iMore Question

after nearly 4 years of being able to update my fb status by text message I can no longer do it. this started about 3 weeks ago. I have a iphone 4s with the latest fb app and ios7. I can upload pics by a text to fb but can no longer update status just by text. my husband has a iphone 4 but does not have the ios7. he as the version of fb that came out a couple weeks ago but has not done the update to fix the bugs. he can still update his status just by text. I have googled and did all the fixes even to restoring my phone as new and not from a back up. can someone please help. I have went all the way through mine and my husbands phones and made sure that all the settings were the same on each phone and on the fb app. the only thing I can find different is that on the facebook app under account settings/general/on the settings page he has no primary email address listed. it list his name,phone number,password, networks, account and on mine under all the above it has my name, primary email, password, networks, account. Help please.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
after nearly 4 years of being able to update my fb status by text message I can no longer do it. this started about 3 weeks ago. I have a iphone 4s with the latest fb app and ios7. I can upload pics by a text to fb but can no longer update status just by text. my husband has a iphone 4 but does not have the ios7. he as the version of fb that came out a couple weeks ago but has not done the update to fix the bugs. he can still update his status just by text. I have googled and did all the fixes even to restoring my phone as new and not from a back up. can someone please help. I have went all the way through mine and my husbands phones and made sure that all the settings were the same on each phone and on the fb app. the only thing I can find different is that on the facebook app under account settings/general/on the settings page he has no primary email address listed. it list his name,phone number,password, networks, account and on mine under all the above it has my name, primary email, password, networks, account. Help please.

FB by text is a FB thing I would try checking setting in your FB and re set up the access that way

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner