iphone contact syncing with pc outlook
I want to remove duplicate contacts from my iphone. however, when i do that, the sync populates my iphone with my pc contacts -- which still have the duplicates. I would like to go onto my pc, clean up outlook contacts and then synch with iphone and have the clean pc contacts go onto my iphone.
I appreciate your suggestions.
- 10-12-2013, 01:37 PM #2
Re: iphone contact syncing with pc outlook
First, go to Settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then disable contacts sync for all of your configured email accounts except one. You can use the one for ALL of the others, and it would get rid of the duplicates, unless the duplicates are related to the same account.
- By reachsak ly007 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 17Last Post: 09-13-2015, 10:27 PM
- By onako in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 18Last Post: 10-17-2013, 09:21 PM
- By Speedygi in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 16Last Post: 10-13-2013, 08:49 AM
- By Chris Parsons in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2013, 04:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2013, 09:54 AM