Some calenders in icloud are not on my iphone
For the last week I have had issues with the calendars on my iphone. Everything is correct in icloud. I have a number of calenders; Job 1, Job 2, Appointments, Kids Activities, Social etc.
For the last week only one of these calendars at a time will show on my iphone. The calendar that is showing changes. Sometimes it's job 1, sometimes it's kids activities. Also sometimes that one calendar is selected and sometimes it is not.
Have tried numerous things; switiching of the calendar, deleting icloud account off iphone, turning off phone. Not sure what to do.
- 10-12-2013, 09:54 AM #2
Re: Some calenders in icloud are not on my iphone
You are not alone in regard to having strange things happen with the calendar app. Several other people have reported similar experiences. You've already done the things that would have been recommended to you with the exception of restoring your device and setting it up as new. Other than that, we can only wait for a possible fix from Apple to appear soon.
- By 0pusX in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 7Last Post: 01-01-2014, 04:06 PM
- By colocolo in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2013, 10:00 AM
- By boochrisboo in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 26Last Post: 10-16-2013, 06:08 PM
- By Brady KEITH in forum iPhone 5Replies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2013, 11:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-12-2013, 09:35 AM