Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Some calenders in icloud are not on my iphone

For the last week I have had issues with the calendars on my iphone. Everything is correct in icloud. I have a number of calenders; Job 1, Job 2, Appointments, Kids Activities, Social etc.
    For the last week only one of these calendars at a time will show on my iphone. The calendar that is showing changes. Sometimes it's job 1, sometimes it's kids activities. Also sometimes that one calendar is selected and sometimes it is not.
    Have tried numerous things; switiching of the calendar, deleting icloud account off iphone, turning off phone. Not sure what to do.
    Please help!!!!

Default Re: Some calenders in icloud are not on my iphone

You are not alone in regard to having strange things happen with the calendar app. Several other people have reported similar experiences. You've already done the things that would have been recommended to you with the exception of restoring your device and setting it up as new. Other than that, we can only wait for a possible fix from Apple to appear soon.