airport express router and ipad don't seem to connect
I have Internet through a sat elite system and an Airport Express router. I have reset my iPad numerous times. It shows connected to the Internet but to get a signal. I reset network connections and that worked once or twice but not the last few days. I can connect my iPad through my Verizon Hotspot so I know it is not the iPad. I have tried so many things to get connected. The speed of the signal from satellite is from 1.5 Mbps to 5. Any help?
- 10-12-2013, 08:55 AM #2
- 10-12-2013, 08:58 AM #3
Re: airport express router and ipad don't seem to connect
I've always found when you try all things and nothing seems to be working starting fresh is always the best option. So turn everything off then power up your sat connection and it's receiver. Then power on the airport express, then the iPad.
- 10-12-2013, 09:17 AM #4
- By 0pusX in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 7Last Post: 01-01-2014, 04:06 PM
- By onako in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 18Last Post: 10-17-2013, 09:21 PM
- By blackmagicwoman in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 20Last Post: 10-13-2013, 08:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-12-2013, 09:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2013, 09:07 AM